Cannabis Capital Markets
Cannabis Capital Markets & the Highway Edge.
Highway 33 Capital Advisory Cannabis capital markets
- Cannabis capital markets are constrained in a way that does not reflect industry potential.
- Even with Federal legalization for Hemp there is still uncertainty and hesitation by large capital sources to provide both debt and equity.
- At Highway 33, we see these challenges daily in our role as investment-banking intermediaries funding growth companies in the cannabis/hemp markets via debt, equity and M&A transactions.
- Our business gives us insight into potential solutions. And opportunities.
- There are limited sources for debt and equity, however the primary source for capital is through high net worth investors with very few institutional sources of capital.
- We see a large opportunity to fill our pipeline with those sources for both debt and equity placements.